All applications require Event Management approval.
Come and join the team at Wings Over Illawarra 2020 and help make something amazing happen!
Volunteering for Wings Over Illawarra Airshow is a great way to get involved in the community and have a blast while your at it.
The event is looking for adults 18+ years to volunteer to work in many positions including: Ground Operations, Air Operations, Transportation, Hospitality, Security, Setup and Pack Down, Merchandise Sales, Program Sales and various other positions.
So come join the team for Wings Over Illawarra, 7th & 8th of November 2020!!
Prior to registering your details, please be aware of the following items:
- Application to volunteer at Wings Over Illawarra is by online registration only.
- All volunteers must be aged 18+ at the time of the event.
- Registering to become a volunteer does not guarantee you a position.
- Applicants will be notified accordingly.
- Prior to completing the volunteer registration form, please consider the dates of your availability carefully and that your volunteer commitments do not interfere with your employment, study or family commitments.
- Please be aware that you will be required to turn up, ready for work, at 5:45am on both the Saturday and Sunday of the airshow.
- Please ensure the information you provide is accurate.
- Applicants should only submit one application.
- Volunteer registrations close FRIDAY, 25th SEPTEMBER 2020