OZ Flight Sim Expo Exhibitor Application
Applications for "Oz Flight Sim Expo" exhibitor sites at Wings Over Illawarra 2020 are now open.
In 2020, Wings Over Illawarra will become the new home of the “Oz Flight Sim Expo”, offering a fantastic opportunity for businesses to showcase their products and services to a wide audience. The event is held at the picturesque Shellharbour Airport (formerly Wollongong / Illawarra Regional Airport), NSW and just 80 kilometres south of Sydney. Being located on Sydney's doorstep, within easy reach of Canberra and an expected attendance of over 30,000, it will provide a magnificent opportunity for the Flight Sim industry in Australia to showcase the latest technology to thousands of attendees and network within this dynamic and growing industry.
The Oz Flight Sim Expo will consist of shell scheme exhibitor sites housed in a large marquee in a high traffic area.
More information is available on the "Oz Flight Sim Expo" page of this website or by downloading the Oz Flight Sim Expo Exhibitor Information Document.
Exhibitor fees include all 3 days of the event, the Friday student STEM day, plus the public airshow days of Saturday and Sunday.
Exhibitor space consists of 6m2 shell scheme display units housed in a 26m x 16m exhibitor marquee.
Please Note: Exhibitors requiring additional space will need to purchase multiple adjoining sites.
3m x 2m (6m2) - $2,000 + GST
- 6m2 Shell Scheme Display Stand units located in the Oz Flight Sim Expo marquee.
- Ready built 3m x 2m shell scheme units with 2.4m high Velcro compatible wall panels.
- Digitally printed 38cm high fascia containing the exhibitor’s business name.
- 2 Spotlights on arms.
- 1 x 5-amp power outlet.
- A listing in the Oz Flight Sim Expo exhibitor directory within the airshow souvenir program and a listing with logo on the Oz Flight Sim Expo exhibitors’ page of the Wings Over Illawarra website and mobile app.
Furnishing of these stands is at the exhibitor’s expense; furniture and accessories can be ordered through Moreton Hire and will be delivered to the stand prior to bump-in. Exhibitors will be emailed an outline of items available, pricing and an order form.
Souvenir Program Advertising
In addition to the standard listing in the Airshow Souvenir Program, website and mobile app; other advertising opportunities are available within the program.
Sponsors are integral to the success of any event and we invite you to join us by becoming an important part of this exciting new addition to Australia's largest annual airshow. Connect your brand with the Australian Flight Sim Community's next 'big event’.
Sponsorship opportunities include an “Oz Flight Sim Expo” naming rights package priced at $15,000 + GST and other sponsorship opportunities starting from $5,000 + GST.
For further information on sponsorship and advertising opportunities contact Kerry Bright, or download the 2020 Sponsorship Overview.
Application, Information and Terms & Conditions
Complete the Application further down this page.
- All exhibitor sites will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Applications will close at 5pm, Friday 2nd October 2020 if not filled earlier. We encourage you to send in your application early to avoid disappointment.
- Once your application has been received, you will receive confirmation via email.
- If your application is successful you will then receive a site allocation and invoice by email.
- Full payment will be due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
- Site allocation will only be held for 7 days pending payment in full. If payment is not received within 7 days, the site will be released to other applicants.
- A current certificate of public liability insurance will then be requested.
- Once payment and proof of current insurance is received, exhibitor passes and bump in information will be issued.
- All applications must be received by 5pm, Friday 2nd October 2020.
- All exhibitors must comply with relevant statutory regulations including Shellharbour City Council’s Sustainable Event Policy.
- All exhibitors will be required to provide the organisers with a certificate of currency of public liability insurance to the value of $20,000,000, naming Bright Events Pty Ltd and Shellharbour City Council as interested parties. Proof of insurance must be received by the organisers before Exhibitor Passes and Bump in information will be issued. No exhibitor will be admitted without an Exhibitor Pass.
- Exhibitors will be required to be open for business during the public access times of 9 am til 5 pm on both public days of the event, and we would recommend opening for the STEM day.
- A maximum of 6 exhibitor passes will be available free of charge per stall. Additional exhibitor passes can be purchased for $25 each.
- Any cancellations received after Friday, 2nd October 2020 will not be refunded.
- Wings Over Illawarra is an all weather event and as such, no refunds will be made due to inclement weather.